Thursday 21 October 2010

Becoming Jane fanfic section in Fanfiction.net

I just found out that Fanfiction.net actually has a section for Becoming Jane the movie alone. It's here, and it has 26 stories there. Our Maria from Sweden is one the most prolific authoresses (if not THE most prolific one), I beleive, with 44 chapters (I Remember Love) and 303 reviews! Well done, Maria!

I think what I want to say is that it's been more than 3.5 years since I saw the movie in April 2007, but the movie still has followers and inspires many writers. Good job, Anne Hathaway and James McAvoy! And good job for Jane Austen and Tom Lefroy as well, in that sense.

4 comments:

jakeline said...

Thanks! :) I'm still working on that last chapter. It's slowly progressing as my other stories at the moment. This pregnancy has had me constantly nauseated and tired from the beginning... Oh well, I'm feeling better now. :) So hopefully I will have the chapter ready within a few weeks.

xoxo/ Maria aka jakeline

Icha said...

Uh, I hope the nausea disappears soon Maria. I have high respect for mothers for what they've gone through.

Rachel said...

I agree Icha, I look at other women and marvel at their strength and courage as mothers. I dont think I could do it.

mamma jakeline said...

I must say, pregnancy has been by far, the most awesome thing I have ever done! I mean there's a little human growing inside of you... Ok, so apart from the Alien-experience, it's great. :P And the nausea, and not sleeping... I probably have to incorporate it into a fanfic soon...

Hugs!
/Maria aka jakeline